Oral Nutrition Support
Our referral criteria for is Oral Nutrition Support is as below:
- MUST 2 or more (see MUST Online calculator to calculate)
- Pressure sore/ulcer
- 5-10% unintentional weight loss within 6 months and BMI <18.5kg/m2
- 5% unintentional weight loss within 3-6 months and BMI < 20kg/m2
- Poor appetite lasting longer than 5 days
- On oral nutritional supplements
Information for coming to clinic
Please bring with you any recent weights that you have. Also, if you have any recent clinic/GP/hospital letters please bring these along. Your weight will be taken and the dietitian will ask you about your diet. Please bring a list of medications that you are currently taking.
Fact sheets and useful links
How to get referred
If you are registered with a GP in Haringey, your GP or healthcare professional must refer you. If you are registered with a GP in Islington, you can self-refer using the online form below or your GP can also refer you.
Page last updated: 04 Feb 2019