News and Calendar of Events
Joining a support group or attending an event offers a chance to talk to other people who may be in a similar situation and facing similar challenges.
At the Whittington we have developed a wide range of Health and Well-being events and groups for both patients and their family and friends to provide a variety of support. Click the tabs below to browse through upcoming events.
We're excited to announce a few new additions to our support service, coming in 2024:
- We will be launching the Macmillan Welfare Benefits Service, delivered by Barnet Citizens Advice.
- Massage and physio for cancer patients.
- Six week Cognitive Behaviour (CBT) course for Help Managing Hot Flushes & Night Sweats.
- Workshops on Intimacy following a Cancer Diagnosis
- Wellbeing Workshop
Please watch this space for more details.
All of our workshops/courses take place in the Whittington Education Centre unless otherwise stated.
Calendar of events
- 5th December 2.30-4.45pm C Factor
- 19th December 2.30-4.45pm C Factor
- 21st December 2.00-3pm Session for Newly Diagnosed Patients (on Zoom)
- 9th January 2.30-4.45pm C Factor
- 16th January 2.00-5pm Prostate Cancer 'Get Together'
- 23rd January 2.30-4.45pm C Factor
- 29th February- HOPE course starts
Find our more about these events on our Supporting your Wellbeing page. To reserve your place at any of the events, please contact us.
Last updated01 Dec 2023