Awards and Recognitions
Listen-EAR has been running in Camden and Islington schools and youth settings since 2004 and has received wide recognition and a number of awards.
- BT Schools Award 2006
- NHS London Innovations Award 2008
- Shine a Light Awards:
- Highly Commended Communication Strategy Award 2011: Camden Local Authority / Whittington Health Speech and Language Therapy Service.
- Highly Commended Secondary School of the Year 2014: Haverstock School and Listen-EAR
- Winners of Secondary School of the Year Award 2015: Hampstead School and Listen-EAR
- Highly Commended Secondary School of the Year Award 2016: William Ellis and Listen-EAR 2016
- Recognition as an example of best practice by the Year of Communication ‘Communication Champion’, Jean Gross and Achievement for All.