- Pharmacy Department
- 020 7288 5720 (inpatients)
020 7288 3387 (outpatients)
The pharmacy department at Whittington ensures safe and effective use of medicines throughout the hospital. A team of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and support staff deliver a comprehensive pharmaceutical service for all patients attending the hospital.
All medication queries for the LUTs service need to be sent to: email@example.com.
020 7288 5758 (Medicines information)
On Bank Holidays outpatient prescriptions can be taken to the inpatient pharmacy between the hours of 10am and 1.30pm.
Chief Pharmacist and Managing Director Whittington Pharmacy CIC
Monday, Tuesday, Friday - 9am to 5:30pm
Wednesday, Thursday - 9:15am to 5:30pm
Weekends and bank holidays - 10am to 1:30pm
Monday to Friday -
9am to 5:30pm
Weekends - 10am to 2pm
- Denosumab for Osteoporosis
- Discharge Medicines Service
- Ferinject (Ferric Carboxymaltose) Intravenous Iron
- Homecare service - Receiving medication through a Homecare service
- Low dose aspirin (150mg) in pregnancy
- Paxlovid treatment in COVID-19
- Penicillin V tablets instructions for children aged 6 years and above
- Zoledronic acid infusion
Patient Leaflet Other Language
Last updated11 Nov 2022