Emergency Planning: Whittington Health NHS Trust is a Category 1 Responder accordance with the Civil Contingency Act 2004.
Responsibilities of a Category 1 responder Include:
- Conducting risk assessments to inform contingency plans
- Putting Emergency Plans in place
- Putting in place Business Continuity Plans are in place
- Putting in place arrangements are in place to warn and inform the public regarding emergency civil protection matters
- Share information and cooperate with other local responders
Last updated14 Oct 2021