Terms and Conditions
Entries must be received by Friday 9th May 2008
1. The winners will be drawn at random within one week of the closing date and will be notified via email within that time. The winners are required to notify Francine Barsam of The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust (Francine.Barsam@whittington.nhs.uk) of the acceptance of their prize within four weeks of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
2. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and the name of their medical practice to be used for publicity purposes by The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust in printed or online formats.
3. The prize must be taken before 31st December 2008. Dates are subject to availability.
4. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed.
5. The prize draw is open to all General Practitioners in the Whittington catchment area excluding employees of The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. The prize consists of £500-worth of resuscitation training for your medical practice.
7. Travel to and from the training site is not included.
8. Open to adults aged 18+.
9. No cash alternative.
10. Not transferable.
11. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
13. English Law applies.