Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Last updated15 Jul 2020 15:48
- PALS Office
The Whittington Hospital
- N19 5NF
- 020 7288 5551
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is for everyone who uses Whittington Health services. PALS provides advice, information and support to patients, families and their carers. It also provides a listening service for those who have problems and concerns and looks to find ways of resolving them. PALS is a focal point for feedback from patients which is then used to improve and develop Whittington Health services.
Please contact us:
- If you have a question - ask us
- When we do something right - compliment us
- If you have a comment - tell us
- When things do not go well - raise your concern or complaint with us
We will listen and learn from the feedback we receive.
Click here for PALS leaflet “making complaint, concerns, compliment & comments”.
To tell us about your experience you can:
- Speak directly to the people providing services to you. This is often the best way of resolving any problems or
- Contact our PALS and Complaints Service - We will pass on compliments and comments, investigate concerns and sort out any problems as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to call, write or come and talk to us:
London N19 5NF
Monday - Friday 09:30 – 16:30 (closed between 13:00-14:00)