Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
We support people with long term health conditions (LTCs) who are also experiencing low mood, stress or anxiety.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary heart disease
- MSK (musculo-skeletal) pain
- Diabetes (types 1 & 2)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Counselling with a CBT Therapist or Counsellor.
- CBT based short telephone treatment with one of our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners.
SilverCloud Digital Therapy:
- Established CBT based online treatments for a range of anxiety and depression difficulties.
Appointments are offered throughout Haringey in various GP practices, health centres and community sites. In addition, we offer telephone and video sessions remotely.
9am - 5pm
Please visit http://www.lets-talk-iapt.nhs.uk or call us on 020 3074 2280, Monday - Friday, 9 - 5pm.
Haringey IAPT Base
Crouch End Health Centre, 45 Middle Lane, London N8 8PH
Head of Service & Clinical Lead (Interim)
Dr Tania Knight