Special School Health (Islington)
- Monday to Friday
We support students to achieve their potential at home and at school, working closely with families, carers and teachers. Special schools in Islington include Samuel Rhodes, The Bridge School and Richard Cloudesley.
Our team includes occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, health care assistants, therapy assistants and specialist nurses
- Advice and information
- Training for parents and professionals
- Specialist equipment
- Support with alternative and augmentative communication (AAC) systems
- 24-hour postural care and dysphagia management
- Pre and post operative care plans
- Assessment for splints, orthosis and other equipment
Continuing care assessments
During term time our healthcare professionals are based at special schools across Islington. At other times they are based at the Northern Health Centre.
020 7715 0320
020 7704 8127 ext 5501
020 7786 4800