Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- The Old Police House
- N19 5NF
- 020 7288 3351
- Office hours:Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm & Friday 08.30am to 4.30pm.
Vaccination walk in-clinics at Whittington hospital:Mondays 2.00pm to 4.00pm & Fridays 08.30am to 11.30am.
Occupational Health (OH) is a specialist branch of medicine that focuses on the physical and mental wellbeing of employees in the workplace.
The aim of Occupational Health is to prevent work-related illness and injury by:
• encouraging safe working practices;
• promoting health and well-being;
• monitoring the health of the workforce;
• supporting the management of sickness absence;
• conduct pre-employment health assessments;
• work with your employer to implement policies and ensure health and safety compliance;
• provide advice and counselling to employees around non-health-related problems; and
• provide your employer with advice and guidance around making reasonable adjustments to your working conditions.