The Michael Palin Centre for Stammering Children
13-15 Pine Street,
Tel: 020 3316 8100
If you have any feedback you would like to give, please click here.
From a mainline station
- Kings Cross: walking distance to MPC 15-20 minutes or take bus no 63 and alight at Mount Pleasant Post Office.
- Euston: Take Northern Line (Bank Branch travelling South) to Angel then 19 or 38 bus, alight at Mount Pleasant Post Office.
The nearest tube stations are:
- Kings Cross (Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan, Northern, Victoria, Piccadilly, Thameslink; walking distance to MPC 15-20 minutes or take bus number 63 alight at Mount Pleasant Post Office)
- Farringdon (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Thameslink; walking distance to MPC 10 minutes)
- Angel (Northern Line; walking distance to MPC 10 minutes or bus numbers 19, 38 alight at Mount Pleasant Post Office.)
There are no car parking facilities at the Centre however there is an NCP car park on the corner of Farringdon Road and Bowling Green Lane.
The MPC is within the London Congestion charge zone. This operates from 7am to 6pm on weekdays (excluding bank and public holidays). There are exemptions and discounts for certain vehicles or vehicle users, for example disabled badge holders who have registered with Transport for London.
You can pay the Congestion Charge before you travel by visiting their website or ringing 0845 900 1234. You can pay the Congestion Charge in person at selected shops and petrol stations within the zone. Use Shop Locator to find your nearest shop.