Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME)
We have an excellent reputation as a provider of quality education to all of our doctors in training.
We offer the benefit of being a busy district general hospital delivering broad clinical experience coupled with a strong commitment to teaching and an academic approach through our background as a university teaching hospital.
- Gain a wide range of experience in your chosen specialty at our busy district general/university teaching hospital
- Be trained by committed consultants with a proven track record in teaching and training at all levels
- Improve your exam performance - our trainees have been achieving excellent results in postgraduate exams
- Excellent support from a dedicated postgraduate medical education team
- Postgraduate medical education courses available on site
Graeme Muir, Postgraduate Medical Education Manager
Dr Andrew Badacsonyi[StaffQualifications]
College Tutor for Intensive Care Medicine and Consultant Intensive Care Medicine
Dr Maria Barnard[StaffQualifications]
Director of Medical Education and Lead Consultant Physician in Diabetes
Dr Rachel Landau[StaffQualifications]
Consultant in Emergency Medicine and Clinical Director of Emergency and Urgent Care