Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- PALS Office
The Whittington Hospital
- 020 7288 5551
- Monday - Friday 09:30 – 16:30 (closed between 13:00-14:00)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is for everyone who uses Whittington Health services. PALS provides advice, information and support to patients, families and their carers. It also provides a listening service for those who have problems and concerns and looks to find ways of resolving them. PALS is a focal point for feedback from patients which is then used to improve and develop Whittington Health services. Please contact us:
- If you have a question - ask us
- When we do something right - compliment us
- If you have a comment - tell us
- When things do not go well - raise your concern or complaint with us
We will listen and learn from the feedback we receive.
Click here for PALS leaflet “making complaint, concerns, compliment & comments”.
To tell us about your experience you can:
- Speak directly to the people providing services to you. This is often the best way of resolving any problems or
- Contact our PALS and Complaints Service - We will pass on compliments and comments, investigate concerns and sort out any problems as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to call, write or come and talk to us: