Sexual Health and Contraception Services
- St Ann's Hospital
St Ann's Road
- N15 3TH
- 020 8442 6536
- Monday to Friday
09.30am to 4.30pm
The contraception and sexual health (CaSH) service offer:
- Free testing, advice and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Most type of contraception including emergency contraception and free condoms
- Hepatitis B vaccinations for those at risk
- HIV testing and treatment
- PEPSE (Post Exposure Prophylaxis following Sexual Exposure to HIV)
- Pregnancy test, advice and referral to Termination of pregnancy for abortion service
- STI screening and acute psychological support for clients who have experienced sexual assualt. Consultation for people who have already been sexually assaulted.
- STI screening and vaccination for men who have sex with men. Gay men's clinic - access by appointment
- Psychosexual clinic –access by appointment
- Genital dermatology clinic – access by appointment
- Young People clinic – walk in service
- Interpreter Aided clinic – (using language line) access by appointment
- C Card scheme for under 25’s – for information on how to access service or visit http://www.comecorrect.org.uk/
- HIV Community service – email firstname.lastname@example.org referral
- SEX worker’s Sexual Health outreach service (SHOC) – 020 7281 9988/07764 352141
- Telephone advice for public and professionals available on help line 020 8442 6536 open 9.30am to 4.30pm - Monday to Friday
- FREE sexual health services is also available at your local Health Living Pharmacy
- STI Testing, Chlamydia treatment, emergency contraception, C card condom scheme and visit HIV point of care testing (at selected pharmacies) visit www.haringey.gov.uk/hlp or www.haringey.gov.uk/sexualhealth for information.
Services NOT offered in our clinics
We do not offer contraception pills to women over the age of 25. Women over 25 will need to get a prescription form their GP. We also do not offer smear tests.
020 8442 6536 (9.30am to 4.30pm)
Appointments are offered for specialist clinics and procedures, for example IUD or implant insertion. Please phone our helpline on 020 8442 6536 to book an appointment.
All our clinics offer walk in and booked appointments depending on the time of day. Please click here for a list of all clinics and type of appointments offered.
Please allow 1-2 hours to complete your clinic appointment.
Please click here to find out what to expect during your clinic visit.
Please click here for the self triage form.
Haringey sexual health
Sexual health in Haringey